Brian Communications is growing quickly and looking for talented and driven individuals to work as part of our team and to support our efforts through the internship program. Our Creative and Design Internship will present the opportunity for the Intern to support design elements of the organization’s marketing collateral while receiving hands on design and technical experience working on projects and campaigns aimed at supporting and developing our client’s business.
• Assist the Creative Department with the concept and design of creative materials
• Develop print, digital and out-of-home campaigns from concept to execution.
• Collaborate with team in the development and creation of designs and layouts based on client specifications.
• Design advertisements, direct mail, logos, event graphics/collateral, web based-elements, and internal communication collateral.
• Determine hierarchy, size and arrangement of copy and graphics, select style and size of type, and arrange layouts based on available space and aesthetic design concepts.
• Ensure the accuracy of all information contained in created file.
• Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Design or related degree
• Ability to be on site in Philadelphia, PA for a minimum of 15 hours per week during January 2020-May 2020.
• Comprehensive knowledge of graphic design software on a Mac-based platform, specifically Adobe InDesign, Adobe CS6, Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Office Suite
• Ability to translate existing designs in a variety of media
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to handle information in a confidential, objective and professional manner
• Creative problem solving skills
• Video editing skills are a plus
• HTML/CSS Knowledge is a plus
Your application was submitted successfully.