Fast-paced, creative and passionately focused on elevating the organizations, events, and leaders that make the Philadelphia region – and beyond – go, Brian Communications is seeking an Integrated Marketing Intern to help deliver strategic, dynamic ideas (and high-profile results), which are the hallmark of a Brian Tierney-led agency.
INTEGRATED MARKETING INTERN | THE ROLE
· Get Ready for Advertising 101: Contribute in planning, copywriting, creative direction and execution of traditional/digital advertising campaigns with out Integrated Marketing team. You’ll see projects from concept to execution, getting hands-on experience and an inside look at the strategy behind a brand campaign. Buckle up and be prepared for a wild ride!
· Embrace your Inner Researcher: Provide support to account teams in delivering media analyses/reports, monitoring daily news updates, creating background materials, flagging key industry and client-related media placements and finding the answers to those rhetorical questions from this morning’s brainstorm that no one expected an answer to (You know, because you rock).
· Get “Nitty-Gritty” on the Details: Assist agency leaders and account teams in identifying logistical options, vendors and other key information (including pricing) in support of events, presentations and media campaigns and day-to-day ideation, which require smart budgeting. (P.S. Gritty is our agency spirit animal).
· Social Influencer #OnTheRise: Develop, copy and execute social media strategies for a number of clients. There’s nothing we love more than an excuse to be tweeting, posting and going viral.
· Open Mary Poppins’ Bag: Every day is different, and for Integrated Marketing Interns, that is especially true. This role is about responding to the changing needs of the day and week to build breadth and depth of experience. Social media, advertising, event planning, research, and getting a taste of daily agency life. It’s all in “the bag” for this role, so reach in and go for it!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· An active listener and synthesizer of information across various accounts and industries.
· A good writer and critical thinker, open to feedback and willing to “take another run at it” when asked.
· A detail – and deadline – oriented individual with a love of learning (Even outside of the classroom).
· A hand raiser. Be the kid you always wanted to be (or were) in 2nd grade. We love it.
· Passionate about the work – whatever it may be – and the agency.
· Respectful of clients and colleagues. We’re all in this together.
· Genuinely, nice to be around.
Rising Seniors preferred; Rising Juniors will be considered
· Ability to be on site in our Center City office a minimum of 3 days per week during Summer 2020
· 3.0 GPA or in higher
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Ability to handle information in a confidential, objective and professional manner
Your application was submitted successfully.