Brian Communications is a full-service, strategic communications agency. With expertise in strategic counsel and planning, digital, public relations, crisis communications, branding and advertising, Brian is one of the fastest-growing firms in the Philadelphia region and looking to add an Advertising Account Executive to our team.
- The Advertising Account Executive will work directly with Executive Vice President, Associate Vice President, and other team members to oversee and assist with the implementation of marketing communications programs, including strategy, budgeting, timing, and execution.
- Effectively execute integrated communications plans, oversee tracking and completion of client status reports, generate creative solutions to meet client needs, and maintain strong client relationships.
- Get “Nitty-Gritty” on the Details: Assist agency leaders and account teams in identifying logistical options, vendors and other key information (including pricing) in support of events, presentations, media campaigns and day-to-day ideation.
- Ideal candidate:
- Understands the process and players involved in developing paid media advertising campaigns, re-branding initiatives, and beyond
- Has an understanding of digital, search and e-mail marketing, planning and reporting performance-based analytics
- Is diligent and well-organized, helping to execute traffic and fulfillment of paid media plans
- Is a strategic thinker and can lead comprehensive research and landscape analysis projects
- Has some knowledge of production and planning for video shoots, photo shoots, etc.
- Has strong writing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
- 1 to 3+ years of experience in handling traditional advertising functions in an agency or agency-like environment but who is also at-home in the digital world.
- Ability to effectively manage one’s own time to work on multiple projects. Ability to change directions quickly and to frequently reorder priorities.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate statuses and effectively set expectations with a variety of contacts, including managers and client contacts