OUR KIND OF PEOPLE.
Here's the secret formula: Smart people who work hard. Who have empathy for clients and each other. And they're nice to be around. Sound like you? Good, because we are looking for our next Project Manager!
As a Project Manager/Traffic Manager at Brian Communications, you’ll join a close-knit team of strategic, agency professionals to help ‘Connect the Dots’ across a wide array of traditional and digital media for our roster of high-profile clients.
The Project Manager (PM) will work directly with the agency teams and ensure all work is delivered on time and within budget. The PM will serve as the key point-person who understands the scope of a client engagement and will manage how work is completed within the agency.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meet with the heads of departments to learn about the status of existing projects, and details about new projects coming into the agency.
- Create a schedule for new jobs, and assign those tasks using agency software
- Review current and future timelines and job statuses with team leads and if necessary, the individuals working on the jobs.
- Lead internal status meetings and key touchpoints to keep team focused and on-track
- Manage multiple-project workflow and collaborate to prioritize according to client business needs and budget
- Identify and document scope changes – document all changes and ensure that timing and budget impact are clearly communicated
- Partner closely with the Account team in a client-facing capacity in support of the relationships they manage
- Attend weekly resource allocation meetings and accurately forecast resources needed for subsequent weeks
- Agency point of contact for management and training of staff in Harvest and Basecamp
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by supervisor
- 3-5 years of project management agency experience
- Experience in managing internal and/or external websites
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and without sacrificing quality
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines managing multiple projects
- Confidence and ability to take charge of a situation with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong conflict resolution skills with the ability to work well with all personality types
- A strong work ethic that includes a can-do and a “get the job done” attitude
- Strong attention to detail, natural organization skills, with the ability to organize others
- Proficient in project management and agency software/apps – including, but not limited to: MS Project, MS Office, MS Teams, Acrobat, Basecamp, Harvest, Mailchimp and WordPress
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.